Thanks for joining us this morning!
Reading and knowing scripture is good and necessary but figuring out how to live out our faith in real life can be a real challenge. Join with us for 8 weeks as we learn about "Real Faith In Real Life" as we journey through the book of James. Today's message, 'Doers of the Word' comes from James 1:19-27
We are so happy that you are here!
1. Which of these, "be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger...", do you tend to struggle with the most? Why do you think that is?
2. Do you think that God wants us to be angry about certain things? If so, how do we know the difference between those things and "the anger of man"?
3. How would you define freedom? How can laws/rules/constraints provide freedom?
4. How are we deceived when we are "hearers only" and when we don't "bridle our tongue"?
5. How would you define religion? Does the word religion/religious generally have a positive or negative connotation for you? Why?
Pray for your ears to hear and for opportunities to be a doer of the Word this week
To see this week's bulletin, submit a prayer request or reach out with comments/questions, be sure to visit the Crosswater app
If you'd like to support the ministry of Crosswater, you can do so at crosswaterchurch.org/give
Be sure to subscribe to our channel so you don't miss any future videos and follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrosswaterChurch), Twitter (https://twitter.com/CrosswaterCC) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/crosswatersultan/)
CCLI License: 20128712; 3134836