Thanks for joining us this morning!
Reading and knowing scripture is good and necessary but figuring out how to live out our faith in real life can be a real challenge. Join with us for 8 weeks as we learn about "Real Faith In Real Life" as we journey through the book of James. Today's message, 'Don't Play Favorites' comes from James 2:1-13
We are so happy that you are here!
1. Why is showing partiality (favoritism) such a big deal?
2. How have you benefitted from someone showing favoritism to you? How has someone else benefited from favoritism at your expense?
3. In what ways have you shown favoritism? Why do you think that is?
4. How does showing favoritism break the "royal law"?
5. What is your reaction to James comparing partiality to murder/adultery? Why?
6. How well would you say that you do (generally speaking) at showing mercy? How/where could you improve?
To see this week's bulletin, submit a prayer request or reach out with comments/questions, be sure to visit the Crosswater app
If you'd like to support the ministry of Crosswater, you can do so at crosswaterchurch.org/give
Be sure to subscribe to our channel so you don't miss any future videos and follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrosswaterChurch), Twitter (https://twitter.com/CrosswaterCC) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/crosswatersultan/)
CCLI License: 20128712; 3134836